We know you're not supposed to put tin foil in a microwave, china with gold trim, plastic and trying to boil water isn't a good idea either....OH yes, and socks & underwear can be 2 more items to add to that list!!!
Unfortunately, that list wasn't given to a man in London, England ..and firefighters say they saved him and an apartment from destruction after its "domestically challenged resident" tried to dry his wet socks and underwear in a microwave oven.
The advice from firefighters..."The fire safety message here is to never put clothing of any kind in the microwave or an oven to attempt to dry them."
I've had a little "egg on my face" in the past, after trying to cook them in the microwave, only to have them explode on me..a bit of a shock, but no major damage...and you?? have you ever tried cooking or heating something in the microwave that shouldn't be in there???